Options and Mods that I plan to add to my second RV-10
Now that I have one RV-10 build under my belt, I am better prepared and have better idea of everything from the aftermarket world and personal modifications that I want to incorporate into this build. Like before, the Vans Kit is just a kit and is a very basic plane. I want something a bit more fancy and comfortable.
Below is a list that I have put together so far. Will update as the build progresses.
- Quick Build for the Fuselage and the wings.
- Exhaust - Going to try and use from Custom Aircraft Parts
- Propeller - MT 3 Blade
- Engine - Factory New Lycoming IO-540 D4A5 from Vans Aircraft.
- Electronic Fuel Injection and Electronic Ignition system from EFII
- Aerosport 310 Panel
- Aerosport Quad Armrest and Throttle Quadrant
- Aerosport Aerovents
- Aerosport Carpet
- Aerosport Seats with 60/40 Rear Split Seat
- Aerosport Overhead Console
- Aerosport Baggage Door
- Aerosport Cowl Pin Covers
- Aerosport Headliner Kit
- Aerosport Mount Covers
- Aerosport Naca Vent and Controller
- Aerosport Cup Holders
- Aerosport Landing Light
- Aerosport Interior Side Panels - Covered in Leather
- Aerosport Seat Levers
- Aerosport Low Profile Door Handles
- Crow Seat Belts
- Tosten Stick Grips - CS-8
- Seat Heat - All 4 seats from Flyboy Accessories
- Soundex Insulation
- Garmin G3X Triple 10" Display System
- Garmin Servos
- Garmin Yaw Dampener
Other Aftermarket Products